1. This site is not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies
2. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. The entity zamieszczającym on the terminal equipment of the Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the service Lambda-logistics.com.pl
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Website and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help you understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), through which user does not need on every page of the Service retype your login and password;
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and 'fixed' (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) The cookies used to ensure the safety of eg. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
c) "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
d) "Functional" cookies, enabling "remember" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on user's terminal equipment. Site users can make at any time to change settings related to cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and may be used also by cooperating with the Site operator of advertisers and partners.
10. For more information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/lub in the "Help" menu in the web browser.
Cookies policy pattern is protected by copyright enjoyed by IAB Poland.
Source: http: //wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
We offer our clients forwarding and transportation services throughout Europe.
We also have a number of partners on Polish territory and abroad with whom we cooperate in the field of renting storage space (both smaller and larger).
We guarantee that each client is treated individually,
and transported or stored goods are "taken care of" professional team of people who have the necessary powers to do their job.
Goods that are transported are insured and we store the relevant policies - we do not have the limitations in relation to the type of transported and / or stored goods.
|bus blaszak||3,6-4,2 x 1,8 x 1,7||1,5t|
|bus tilt||4,2-4,5 x 2-2,2 x 2,3||2,5t|
|solo||7,2 x 2,45 x 2,8||6-7t|
|solo||7,8 x 2,4 x 2,4||8-10t|
|set||7,5 x 2,4 x 2,8 + 7,5 x 2,4 x 3,0||16-22t|
|trailer TIR||13,6 x 2,4 x 2,7 (2,9-3,0 mega)||24t|
|freezer||13,6 x 2,4 x 2,6||22t|
specialized trailers (semi, tiefbett, telesatel etc.) designed to transport abnormal loads / objects up to 250 tons
and 50 meters in length